• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Habs this season!

I took a field study trip to Boston and NYC for a class i am taking last week. the wife and kids watered the garden as i had asked, but picked relatively few items. i got home sunday 6/26 and went on a picking spree. imagine my surprise when i saw lots of orange on my habanero plants! only one was completely turned, but several more are in various stages of turning color. i am as excited as augstus gloop in willy wonka's factory! i would post a pic, but have not figured out why i cannot seem to do that yet. does it have to do with free vs. paying members?

does anyone have the link for the photobucket upload thread on here that shows how to upload from photobucket....
also it doesnt matter about whether your a paying member or not to post pictures..

anyways great job on the plant. it gives you a sense of accomplishment i cant wait till my lil guys start producing which is very soon....

here goes...sorry - pics may be a little blurry (thanks SRBII)

DSCN3051.jpg

FYI regarding pictures...
If you have a dropbox account (you get several GB with a free acct), you can put pictures in your 'public' dropbox folder and get a public link for each picture - similar to photobucket. The real benefit is if you use a smart phone to take pics and have the dropbox app, you can send the picture straight to dropbox and then just get the public link. I know I didn't explain that real well, but it makes things a lot easier once you get it setup.

Back