food First Jerky for 2009

I just finished testing my first batch of jerky for 2009. I have really improved upon last year.

Here is what I did:

2 lbs of English Roast cut into thin strips
HiMountain Inferno Jerky mix
Added
2 Tablespoons of Tabasco powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Orange Hab powder

I mixed everything according to the instructions from HiMountain.

This stuff has a great burn and wonderful taste. Plus it was easy.

ok, I see 1 major flaw in your homemade jerky.......wheres the pics :D you're just being cruel & teasing us telling us this & not showing pics :lol:

chilehunter said:
ok, I see 1 major flaw in your homemade jerky.......wheres the pics :D you're just being cruel & teasing us telling us this & not showing pics :lol:

Damn...I knew I forgot something...:oops: Unfortunately it is all gone and it was great! I shared some with a friend who likes hot peppers and he loved it, made him sweat though (light weight...:lol: ).

Next time, I'll have to remember to post pictures. In fact I'm going to hobble over to the dehydrator and put a sticky note to myself. *Take Pictures of the whole process*

Pepperfreak said:
Damn...I knew I forgot something...:oops: Unfortunately it is all gone and it was great! I shared some with a friend who likes hot peppers and he loved it, made him sweat though (light weight...:lol: ).

Next time, I'll have to remember to post pictures. In fact I'm going to hobble over to the dehydrator and put a sticky note to myself. *Take Pictures of the whole process*

ok I'll forego the pics this time since you made a wannabe chilehead suffer some from your chile spiced jerky :lol: thats always good humor IMO! otherwise next time we might have to sic IGG on ya for not posting pics of your jerky or meals :P

Back