• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

First Naga pods showing

The weather has been pretty good here for the last week or so and I'm starting to see some improvement in the Chinense peppers. They are all showing some fruits starting.
Most of the annuum plants are much healthier and the fruits are more developed.
Naga Morich July 1 2008
P1170562640x480.jpg

Serrano del sol
P1170545640x480.jpg

Purple Jalapeno
P1170548640x480.jpg

Red Savina
P1170569640x480.jpg

Grow List http://www.thechileman.org/growing_...,3187,1373,3041,1524,4028,1369,1529,1346,1133

good looking little peppers....they WILL grow up and hurt you...but then again, I like pain... :lol:

One of my Bhut Jolokia's has finally developed a few flowers - three to be exact! With the exception of a Scotch Bonnet, none of my superhots are blooming, but that's great. I had an aphid invasion I had to take drastic steps to combat and I don't want any ripe peppers for another five weeks from those plants. OTOH, about a gazillion aphids do not live to reproduce.

BTW, the Aphid Chaser I bought, based on a post by AJ, is better than it is advertised as. Boo-coo aphids on one plant - the one with the blooms - two days later nary a one. Too expensive to use on a widescale basis but if they can also ward off those little red mites that attack plants that I want to overwinter, they would be worth it for a dozen plants.

Mike

Very nice plants it want be that long you will have all bunch ripe pods so you can enjoy harvest & enjoy eating make hot sauce after all hard work it will pay off.

Back