• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor First season indoor/outdoor

First time growing here. I sowed most of my seeds January 23 and I'm worried my plants are not getting enough light. 41 days in and no leaves bigger than a quarter yet the specs on my two lights are 4200k color and 1093 lumens.

ZzvaxnZ.jpg

x29loZo.jpg

Thanks meinchoh!

Okay the first picture from left to right I have nine orange habaneros and nine yellow ghost peppers. The second container from left to right has nine red ghosts, three Butch t's, and six carolina reapers which are only 5days old from when I sowed them.

Hello Bobtheb!! Former Ohioan and Cleveland area native here. I think your plants look awesome. I started mine on Jan 27th and look to be a similar size as yours. I will be putting mine out sometime in mid April and I suspect you have even more time till then. I personally would not worry about them and just let them do their thing they are coming along nicely!!

Mike

Hey Mike like you said I will have mine out mid april when I get back from florida. I grew up right next to the lake in Kingsville but now im down in Ravenna so hopefully the weather allow's me to get them outside come spring.

Started mine on the 31st, same pots-----double the size of yours.
BUT______
Started them in an aerogarden and transplanted most of them after 1st set of true leaves.
Under 6000 (or 6500--don't remember) 6 tube T5HO just a few scant inches above the tops.
And they have a fan on them during light hours, 18/6.

Yours don't look unhappy, and will prolly go nuts when they taste the sun.

Back