FKS Jungle Jims Collectible Announcement

Fat Kid Sauces Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire 2007 Collectible

In honor of the First Annual Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire, and our first hot sauce show, Fat Kid Sauces is pleased to announce the special limited edition "Fat Kid Sauces Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire 2007 Collectible". There will only be 48 of these beauties made: signed and numbered, wax dipped, and hand stamped. Cost is $40 per bottle (plus shipping), or $35 per bottle (plus shipping) for two or more bottles. Payment must be made via paypal in advance in order to ensure you get your number (I will hold your number and send a confirmation to that effect while awaiting payment). Shipping can be saved if you are picking it up at the show. Any bottles left will be available at the show.

While every effort will be made to reserve numbers, it will be on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested, please send an email to sales@fatkidsauces.com with your paypal information, bottle # you would like, number of bottles, and whether you will be picking it up at the show, or need shipping (if you need it ship, please include your address). I will ship the cheapest way possible, and you will be billed what USPS charges me.

If you have any questions, or require different payment methods, please email me at the above address, and I will do my best to answer them.

JJ2007_1_sm.jpg

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']That's a fine lookin' bottle there Huv!! Very nice job.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Captain!!! They are certianly going fast!

That label is just absolutly beautiful. I love the design and the "antique" look of it matches the theme perfectly. Hats off to you!

imaguitargod said:
That label is just absolutly beautiful. I love the design and the "antique" look of it matches the theme perfectly. Hats off to you!

Thanks IGG... that's what I was going for the old style apothecary bottle - and hence the "Rejuvunating Elixir"

Glad you like it!

Back