co-packer Florida co-packer... good/bad experiences?

SadisticPeppers

Business Member
I've been scouring the IntarWebz for co-packers, and it would appear I've found one. Has anyone, especially in Florida, had dealings with Stage Coach Sauces? I've been looking on their website (Link), and it looks like they do everything to get a sauce from its base ingredients to be ready for market, up to and including the labeling & testing required by the FDA and USDA. The distance is a bit of a factor, should I need to bring up stuff to them, like mash based on my super-hots, as it's about a 3-hour drive from where I'm at to them, but if things go the way they have, that's the least of my concerns, since I can just buy a large Igloo Cooler lol. Either that, or if they let me do some of the mixing of ingredients there, I can go up there every few weeks or once a month to do something there for the day.

So that being said, has anyone else in the FL area had experiences with them, and have said experiences been good or bad. Are there any specific things I need to know prior to going there...

Outstanding, and they're in Riviera Beach, which is MUCH closer :) I'll add them to my list to check out

If you use the one in Palatka, there is a guy in East Palatka with a trailer off 207 that sells the BEST shrimp you'll ever cook up...also sells coon, skinned and cleaned and ready for the grill!

Good to know :) I do love seafood!

And after doing some more digging, I'm really liking the one in Palatka. It does everything I want and then some. OK, so it's a few hours' drive, but so long as I don't need to go there every day (I'm OK with once or twice a month), then that's OK. I'm just waiting on pricing before I make the final decision on it.

Back