• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Flowering begins.

My bad I accidentally forgot to attach the picture.

Attachments

• 20190730_095804.jpg
    20190730_095804.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 78
Tybo said:
Any more to the story?
Not too much more to the story. Had a hard time at first getting these guys where they are at but in the long run they ended up thriving very well. And I'm curious if these peppers are going to come out the same that my friend was growing last year when I took seeds from some of the pods back then. And my friend might be bringing me a few qtips over with some of his pepper plants pollen that hes growing this year to rub on the flowers once more of them bloom to try and make a cross breed or in Hope's of getting cross breed seeds. Note:I do not know what the genetics or pepper type this pepper is and neither does he, packs some pretty good heat, we would guess just as much as a habanero if not more than that. Haven't really done side by side taste tests with these from last year to a habanero. Last year was full of the full blown superhots despite what's shown in the picture on this post

berrypalmer31 said:
Not too much more to the story. Had a hard time at first getting these guys where they are at but in the long run they ended up thriving very well. And I'm curious if these peppers are going to come out the same that my friend was growing last year when I took seeds from some of the pods back then. And my friend might be bringing me a few qtips over with some of his pepper plants pollen that hes growing this year to rub on the flowers once more of them bloom to try and make a cross breed or in Hope's of getting cross breed seeds. Note:I do not know what the genetics or pepper type this pepper is and neither does he, packs some pretty good heat, we would guess just as much as a habanero if not more than that. Haven't really done side by side taste tests with these from last year to a habanero. Last year was full of the full blown superhots despite what's shown in the picture on this post
Cheers happy growing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back