Flowering too soon??

I never pluck them. If you do then you might regret it later when aborts happen from too intense heat, lack of pollination, et cetera .02

If you want growth, then first make sure it's ideal pot size and you've already hit it with nitrogen. It looks to be about a 4.5-5 gallon? That should be fine. Give fert if you haven't already and just let the warmer soil take control of its growth.

plants are incredibly efficient, they wont waste energy.  If a plant cant handle budding, it wont.  Don't expect them to be hot though, a study showed "heat" doesn't peak until 30-50 days after a plant starts flowering.

I was concerned about this as well. However since it was my first grow I decided not to pinch them off. Turns out they are growing great and the plant is still getting bigger! 

If you have another plant,pinch it off and the watch the difference
I didnt pinch nodes my first two seasons,nor did I top or cut back early folage
Six seasons later I know better now with the constant results it is what it is I guess.
Im just a small grow here,last season was only 211lbs processed across 4 grow sites
Maybe another 8yrs will learn me different ?

That study? check the source,then check reality please
"Case Studies/Clinical Trails" are limited and very much biased due to supporters to invoke grant funding 

Topsmoke said:
plants are incredibly efficient, they wont waste energy.  If a plant cant handle budding, it wont.  Don't expect them to be hot though, a study showed "heat" doesn't peak until 30-50 days after a plant starts flowering.

Back