• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Flowers flowers everywhere

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
I came home yesterday evening from a nice 4-day trip to Disney, and saw that roughly half my plants have flowers already, and a pretty good chunk of the flowers were already open. I didn't get around to taking any pictures because I was completely tuckered out from my trip. That, and it was already late, and I wanted to hit the shower & go to bed, so I'll take some pics tonight. Can't wait for the peppers to get here!

Nice! I'm in sort of the same boat.... Had some buds open up while I was away for a few days, but the plants dropped everything after moving them back outside after a storm.... Not even two weeks later and they exploded and buds are everywhere. My butch t is the only thing without buds right now.... Grabbed some pictures tonight, will be posting them to my glog tomorrow....

I just noticed this morning on my way to work that one of my Butch Ts has put out a single flower bud. Took its sweet time....

Also, my pumpkin habs ate their Wheaties or something and have put out 4-5 flower buds at each possible spot. I can't imagine that most of those will survive into pods, but it looks pretty neat.

When does your growing season end down in FL there? Or, does it ever, excluding the rare nights when you have to put on the woolen thongs to stay warm on the beach?

Looks like mind had their Wheaties as well since 2-3 per node popped up on mine too. I'm hoping that it won't be a repeat of what happened to me earlier this year. Had tons of flowers but a grand total of 4 peppers, which was a horrid percentage.

I'm thinking it may have been due to the fact I'm growing my plants indoors. The plants I had earlier, which ended up being infested with flies, I had in the direct path of an AC vent, so they may have been getting a cold blast of air that prevented the flowers from doing anything. This year, I changed it up and have the plants on the opposite side of the room, nowhere near the path of the vent.

Back