Flowers with black stuff falling off

adnewr said:
QYGLEpK.png
 One of my plants flowers have been falling and getting black stuff. The leaves had a bit too, what is this?

hmm that happens to my plants sometimes and usually it just happens for a while then goes away...
no sign of pests or anything?

Not BER (blossom-end rot.)  BER is a rot of the fruit. It's easy enough to know the stem end of the fruit, so the blossom end is opposite the stem end. Here's a link to an item on BER. It starts as a watery-looking area on the wall of the fruit, eventually turning black if you don't remove the fruit first. The name is a bit of a misnomer, as BER can occur anywhere on the fruit, not just the end. The best preventative measure for BER is to add calcium, once the plants kick into production mode.

It would help us to help you more if you would also post a picture of the plant that flower came from - the flower alone is not enough.

Yeah if we know if it wipes off or not would be a big indicator....neem oil wither way wouldn't hurt....

sp33d said:
Yeah if we know if it wipes off or not would be a big indicator....neem oil wither way wouldn't hurt....
I will go test that and take picture of the plants
--------------
The black stuff doesn't come off, it looks like it is part of the flower bud.

This is the plant
6kPjuqO.png

Close up of black dot they get
Egmku3b.png

This one has alot of dots, it fell right off when I touched it
LWVFUHr.png

There was also a little orange bug in one of the flowers, don't know if they could be doing this as it is on the buds before some of them even open

Also,
I have 7 plants in buckets. Only three of them have this and they aren't even close to each other. They are closer to healthy peppers that have no signs of this

Back