FNG HOT SAUCE NOW AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY

My dad has never made a bad meal in his life. Anybody who knows him, can vouch that he is the best cook in most groups. His meals have been described as "fxcking good" many times, which is where our brand name originates. He even owned a popular restaurant at one point. The only displeasure he receives with his food is that it can be too spicy! That's when the thought came in. What if you could enhance a meal with added flavour and spice, at a level for everybody to enjoy? 

FNG has a passion for creating great flavours, with a kick. We have been producing 3 meal enhancing sauces, great for any F'n tolerance level! Your tastebuds will tell you, it's really F'n good. FNG is proud to offer a product that is free of fat, gluten, dairy, and soy! A great addition for any diet! FNG has been a hit in our network and we have now expanded our shipping capabilities to accommodate hot sauce lovers in these trying times of COVID!

Try one for $10.95 or haul the FNG Trio for $29.95. Visit our website here for more info: FNGHotSauce

Gully Heat - Sweet and Smoky with a hint of BBQ 
Central Scorch - Garlic + Habanero Mustard
Hilltop Melt [THE GREEN SAUCE!] - Jalapeño, Cayenne + Habanero
fng_trio_mockup427x428.png

The Hot Pepper said:
Welcome to the site and best of luck! Constructive criticism: Would be nice to see real bottles of sauce on your site instead of the graphic mock-ups. They are not as appealing as real sauce. :)
Your feedback is welcomed! I'm not sure how to post a jpg in here yet, but check our Instagram @fnghotsauce for customer sent pics and other FNG original content. I can definitely add these to the site. Thanks for the suggestion! 

Back