• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Foilage Pro 9-3-6

For those that use this, how much do you guys use per gallon? Do you feed every watering? I've seen some say they use about a tsp/gal every watering and others do more every other watering. Just curious to hear what everyone's opinions are.
I'm going to use it in my container plants. I made up a 5-1-1 mix but didn't add any fertilizers to. I didn't want to add something and regret it. I planned on using the Foilage Pro and if needed some Cal/Mag and top dressing bone meal and or blood meal if needed.

juanitos said:
1/2 tsp gal when just starting them a month or so
1 tsp/gal for production
every watering
Cool thanks. Do you ever use anything else with it? Or do you get something with a little less N and more P when it's setting pods?

Ozzy2001 said:
For those that use this, how much do you guys use per gallon? Do you feed every watering? I've seen some say they use about a tsp/gal every watering and others do more every other watering. Just curious to hear what everyone's opinions are.
I'm going to use it in my container plants. I made up a 5-1-1 mix but didn't add any fertilizers to. I didn't want to add something and regret it. I planned on using the Foilage Pro and if needed some Cal/Mag and top dressing bone meal and or blood meal if needed.

Some strains I have will take 4tsp/g. Others 1. I try to feed every other watering. Mostly its about adjusting to the plant, not trying to make it adjust to you. Sometimes in flowering, again strain dependent, I have to add some dolomite lime for cal/mag. That's when I see a deficiency, but sometimes I add extra from the get go cuz I know the strain. Never needed anything but the foliage pro and dolomite lime.

able eye said:

Some strains I have will take 4tsp/g. Others 1. I try to feed every other watering. Mostly its about adjusting to the plant, not trying to make it adjust to you. Sometimes in flowering, again strain dependent, I have to add some dolomite lime for cal/mag. That's when I see a deficiency, but sometimes I add extra from the get go cuz I know the strain. Never needed anything but the foliage pro and dolomite lime.
Sounds good. Thank you very much. I'll have to keep a log of how it goes so I can add if needed.

Back