• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

foliar feeding cal/mag.

My plants need a dose of cal/mag, but all I have it GO Cal/Mg+, which wouldn't agree with my DWC system. Will giving a foliar application help out until I get a chance to pick up some proper cal/mag, or is this a waste of time?

Just curious, how have you determined that you need calcium and magnesium?

Not real sure how to foliar feed calcium, but magnesium is easy. Just dissolve some Epsom salt in water and spray. I've done it a few times and I don't know if it does any good, but the plants look healthy and strong.

If you look at my pic in my glog you can see. Lock has commented on it a couple times, and I've never fed them calcium, so I'm going to take his word for it. He seems to have a much better knowledge than I.

I foliar fed my plants throughout the season. You can see the results in about a day or two. It also makes it easy to fine tune each plant. If you are under lights make sure you spray before the lights come on.

Not real sure how to foliar feed calcium, but magnesium is easy. Just dissolve some Epsom salt in water and spray. I've done it a few times and I don't know if it does any good, but the plants look healthy and strong.

Not real sure how to foliar feed calcium,

add under leaves
http://www.discount-hydro.com/xtreme-gardening-calcarb/

Back