• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Foliar feeding

hy ya'll.I'd like to know how foliar fertilization works. Why does it work and is it better that just pouring Fertilizer in the soil or pot for your plant. Can i use any liquid fertilizer for this.

Thanx to all.

I know richardk will home in on this thread for the answer , if not someone else will :)

Foliar feeding will almost instantly feed the plant, unlike root feeding which must absorb through the plant, however plants can't absorb all nutrients though foliar spray and you don't want to spray too often creating mold/mildew or other issues, so a mix of foliar and root feeding is likely ideal. For foliar spraying you should only use water soluble nutrients, preferably ones recommended for foliar spray. Miracle grow is a popular product for this type of application

thanx and i s it better to spray in the mornings or the can you spray at anytimes. I've heard it's bettter in the mornings cuzz the stomatta r open for Co2 or something.

Thanxs guys. I'm making my special fertilizer mix . Its Liquid form . So i think it should be solouable

I call it

OMNI-GR0 2.0 Liquid Super Plant Food

( Now in Housplant and garden . Buy now ) LOL

But seriously its good but i'mm not Gunna sell it. Its mine !!!!!!!!!!!1

Back