trade For Trade (from Australia)

Hi All,

I've been going through my stock levels and discovered that I have more seed from some types than I thought.

As such, I'd like to do a "for trade', but as the title says, I am in Australia, so if that puts you off, please read no further and thanks for looking anyway.

If I call 5 seeds one "unit", I have the following number of units available

Trinidad Scorpion Butch T x 14
Bhut Jolokia, Red x 12
7 Pot, Red x 12
Congo Habanero, Red x 8
Bhut Jolokia, Chocolate x 2
Congo Habanero, Brown x 2
Black Stinger x 2
Bahamian Goat Pepper x 2

If any of these interest you, please send me a PM with what you are willing to offer in return.

Incidentally, I know it costs most other members pretty much twice what it costs me to send overseas (Kudos to Australia Post!), so if other members want to offset their cost, I could do a 2-1 trade if that helps.

I know there's nothing terribly exciting in my offer, but as I have said before, the seeds are better growing with someone else than staying in storage with me :cheers:

Regards,

Tim

Hi Adrian,

Ideally, something a little bit different. Mustard Devil's Tongue for example.

But, I'm open to pretty much anything so feel free to send me a PM with whatever you propose.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,

In fact I want to donate to you :)
I am not such an old grower, and have not too many varieties, especially a little bit different ones. You can check mainly what I have in my grow list, having in mind that some of them have no ripen peppers yet. But feel free to ask :)

Hi Adrian,

PM on the way to you.

Regards,

Tim

----------------------------------

Anyone else?

3 to 1 offer any better?

Don't want the seeds to go to waste ....

Sorry, Tim, if I lead this topic on an unwanted way....

People, Tim's intention was to trade some seeds, so those who want some of the seeds listed above, please contact him.

Back