vendor Fords Fiery Foods

What a disappointment. Ordered 2 packs of Antep Aci Dolma seeds over a month ago (Nov. 4th) and still haven't gotten them. After several emails and calls he still cant get those seeds to me even though he says he has sent them 3 times now. I even went over the mailing address with him no less than 3 times. It took me 1 try with RFC and 4 days to get them instead. Another member had the exact same experience with the same seeds and vendors.

He did offer me a refund before the last attempt to send them on the 10th. Well here it is the 17th and still no seeds. Ive probably had well over a $1000 in stuff sent to me in the last 2 months from various vendors and it all arrived just fine.

So thank you John at Fords for trying but for whatever the reason is this wont work for me.

ShowMeDaSauce said:
What a disappointment. Ordered 2 packs of Antep Aci Dolma seeds over a month ago (Nov. 4th) and still haven't gotten them. After several emails and calls he still cant get those seeds to me even though he says he has sent them 3 times now. I even went over the mailing address with him no less than 3 times. It took me 1 try with RFC and 4 days to get them instead. Another member had the exact same experience with the same seeds and vendors.

He did offer me a refund before the last attempt to send them on the 10th. Well here it is the 17th and still no seeds. Ive probably had well over a $1000 in stuff sent to me in the last 2 months from various vendors and it all arrived just fine.

So thank you John at Fords for trying but for whatever the reason is this wont work for me.

Weird that you had such a bad experience? This thread, 2014-2017, has so many good reviews. Very strange unless the business tanked?

No idea. I did everything i could. I wanted his seeds badly. I was never even remotely rude and he seems nice too. A simple tracking# would probably have been enough to figure out where the problem was happening. Considering it was around $15 for 20 seeds with shipping from Fords it would have been a small expensive.

jedisushi06 said:
Sounds about as shady as Jim DUFFY and Jimmy PICKLES.  
just trying to figure out what is wrong with either of those venders? I have bought from both of them in the past and have had no issues, tracking and everything with the orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He gets great reviews so im at a loss to understand what is happening. Those seeds were out of stock for over a year. First time ive had any issues getting seeds from any vendor. RFC, Pepperlover, CCN, MWCH, Trent, Baker Creek...the list is rather long but all got here in a reasonable time frame.

I was never offered a tracking # and i never asked for one. It sure would have helped me try and resolve the problem though. My mail carriers have been pretty solid about NOT delivering to neighbors. Ive had one Amazon order end up way off base but that was not through USPS.

The first order confirmation email had the right mailing address. I went over it numerous times looking for possible errors and "auto fill" problems with online ordering. Including once with him on the phone while he read it back to me. He seems like a good guy but what else can i do?

Sleeper67 said:
just trying to figure out what is wrong with either of those venders? I have bought from both of them in the past and have had no issues, tracking and everything with the orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy has to beg people for new seed types then sells them without asking the person who's garden it came from to begin with.  Super shady.  Pickles fights with him and makes fake facebook profiles to stalk people he blocks lol.  These two guys need to get a life.  Shady people 

ShowMeDaSauce said:
....Those seeds were out of stock for over a year....

MAYBE that was the problem all along. Perhaps he relisted them but didn't/doesn't have them in hand. That would explain it, but why wouldn't he just say he was out of stock again? I dunno, but I don't give two sh*ts anymore. I'm growing RFC's.

He made it right before it was too late to start seedlings. Those peppers were at the top of my list after last years screw up on my part. Now i have his seeds i can isolate. There was nothing wrong with the ones i got from Australia but i wanted his seeds. They were a huge hit with everyone i let sample them.

Back