• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fox Farms Grow Big

Anyone ever used this for starting peppers? There was a sale, so I picked up a gallon. I also have some chile focus lying around, but I can save it for fruiting if that's wiser.

I used the fox farms ocean forest once and it did a good job. As long as the soil doesn't have any additional ferts it should be fine to use.

You might be right! haha
But I have used it on tomoatoes and a red chilli i had 2 yrs ago and it did a great job.
Fox Farm is the SHIT! Especially for new growers trying organics. Now it is much more expensive than making your own, but it will get you started in seeing all the benefits of organics compared to using the "blue stuff"...lol I used to use it every year for all my "plants" ;) before I started creating and brewing much better and cheaper teas!

Fox Farm is the SHIT! Especially for new growers trying organics. Now it is much more expensive than making your own, but it will get you started in seeing all the benefits of organics compared to using the "blue stuff"...lol I used to use it every year for all my "plants" ;) before I started creating and brewing much better and cheaper teas!

I'd be curious to read more about teas; happen to have any links?

I'd be curious to read more about teas; happen to have any links?

Hi, You'll find info online about "compost teas" I was fortunate this past indoor grow with a local company that I buy supplies thru, they have a brew-a-lator and make their own tea (55 gal container) and regular customers were given a 1 qt. bottle of tea...free and we were able to bring it back once a week for a free refill, they never dated the bottle and sometimes I stopped more often but I always seemed to spend money there...hmm. I used the tea in a spray bottle and foliar feed from seedlings up to the outdoor planting twice a week. Did it help....probably, it was all organic and never burned the plants, the grow areas were a "field of green'

The only problem with the trio pack is that it does not provide calcium to the plants, so would need to add that either through calcium recipe that a lot members here have or botanicare cal-mg.

Back