• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Frank v Brainstrain

Well my hats off to Cappy, this is the hottest pepper I have tried. Beats out the Douglah by a slim margin.

Instant floral aroma and taste...along with massive immediate heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vPQFPLMcFI

Nice review! Red 7's cause me the most stomach problems of any pepper. Load up on anything you can after you eat it to help soak up the little satanic bits of evil floating around in your stomach right now. LOL

Oh by the way since your username is frankandsteph when do we get to see Frank AND Steph do a review?

Video is off synch but wow did you give a great review Frank, glad you ate the Brain strain whole good job. I tried to send as many decent pods as I could glad you are happy with the box of 7's. Hope you can do a couple more review of some more 7 Pods and you recover nicely tomorrow. Glad late season pods still carry the heat sounded like that one hurt just a little. :rofl:

great one frank! looks like you suffered just as much as i did today! the brainstrain is the one that got away for me this year! i got 12 seeds for next season though. it must be brutal! i can't wait to test this on next season!

Back