free Free Bahamian Goat and MoA Scotch Bonnet seeds w/SASBE

Free with SASBE to the first 10 people with 100 or more posts.  Post here and then PM me for my addy.   My top 2 favorite Chinense peppers without a doubt!!!  Will open it up again after I receive and send out the first 10.

MoA's

Bahamian Goats

Would like to jump in for the Bahamian Goat, but not sure how to do with the SASBE.... Maybe I can paypal you, or send you in exchange something, to be even.

rghm1u20 said:
Would like to jump in for the Bahamian Goat, but not sure how to do with the SASBE.... Maybe I can paypal you, or send you in exchange something, to be even.
That will work.  Just send me a PM and I'll figure out what it would cost to ship to Romania.

I would have like to have Bahamian Goats but now I would be good for offers of 60 and more posts,

Nice offer Jamison

Windchicken started a thread over on Hot Pepper Talk about the Bahamian Goats.  His peppers looked really good. Several members contributed to the thread like Jamison, Trippa, Chris at JHP, PIC 1, meatfreak and Grant at JungleRain.  When Jamison said he was setting aside these perfect BG's he had, I thought "need to PM him" and ask for seeds.  I ended up going through Grant for an order including several varieties.  Anyway, I wanted to say to Jamison -- thanks for sharing -- those Bahamian Goats looked great and caught my eye.  All the best,

Jim 

Eeeeeeee! said:
Windchicken started a thread over on Hot Pepper Talk about the Bahamian Goats.  His peppers looked really good. Several members contributed to the thread like Jamison, Trippa, Chris at JHP, PIC 1, meatfreak and Grant at JungleRain.  When Jamison said he was setting aside these perfect BG's he had, I thought "need to PM him" and ask for seeds.  I ended up going through Grant for an order including several varieties.  Anyway, I wanted to say to Jamison -- thanks for sharing -- those Bahamian Goats looked great and caught my eye.  All the best,

Jim 
Well hurry up and get 91 more posts in this weekend and you might could get some from Jamison.!

Orekoc said:
PM the cost and I'll cover it for rghm1u20.
Thank you very much, sir! Very kind offer! Well, too bad I read my messages first thing in the morning, before read this :P .... And I already sent to Jamison the money through paypal. But still be grateful for your offer. Thank you again! Good to see again what nice people around here!

@KingDenniz: you put 4 stamps on that birthday card.

Back