free free box of pods

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Damn. Too slow. It's coz I listen to country isn't it wes. ..
Dude you don't listen to country ! You listen to soulless nashville cookie cutter pop crap! I love country music but there hasn't been any real country music produced in about 30 years. Gimme yo Addy any damn ways dawg!

joemomma said:
Dude you don't listen to country ! You listen to soulless nashville cookie cutter pop crap! I love country music but there hasn't been any real country music produced in about 30 years. Gimme yo Addy any damn ways dawg!

H-hey, this is a private residence, man!

Awesome give-a-way Joe
I need to make my way out there one day.

LS929 said:
H-hey, this is a private residence, man![/size]

Awesome give-a-way Joe
heck yeah man come on over! Funky town ain't that far away! if nothing else you need to start coming with me and chewi and another cat by the name of jimmy sweet to our monthly chili head brotherhood meet up. Usually we hit up fuzzys tacos in ag town

The Single Greatest Scene in the History of Motio…:
LS929 said:
H-hey, this is a private residence, man![/size]

Awesome give-a-way Joe
heck yeah man come on over! Funky town ain't that far away! if nothing else you need to start coming with me and chewi and another cat by the name of jimmy sweet to our monthly chili head brotherhood meet up. Usually we hit up fuzzys tacos in ag town

joemomma said:

YEAH!!! Just let me know the next time y'all get together. I stay quite busy most of the week but I'd love to join y'all. PM next time!!! 

Back