seeds FREE Chilli Seeds

Hope this is ok to post here?

Grab yourself some FREE Chilli Seeds

FREE-Chilli-Seeds.jpg

What Hogleg said, please introduce yourself in a Welcome thread, seems to me that THP welcomes all Chili people, business or hobby, who are good people. As a result, we have lots of awesome people to get to know here :)

Thank you for your Generosity, hope our UK Members take advantage of it :) Good luck with your production!

I have suggested a UK Seed Train in another thread. Perhaps this is an opportunity to create one?

Or a European one?? Make it interesting.

rory said:
Or a European one?? Make it interesting.
Good shout that man! Would we encounter customs issues though?

If I were to kick it off, all mine would be boring! Golden Cayenne x 50, Ring of Fire x 50, Padron x 50, Chocolate Habanero x 50, Serrano x 50, Orange Habanero x 20, Poblano x 20 and Rocoto Roja x 20.

Nothing very exciting there!

Rules are simple enough though, from what I read

- create a list of 10 - 20 growers
- each person PMs the previous recipient their postage details so that they can get the padded envelope sent on to them
- you take what you want, but don't be greedy (ie, don't take all 50 of anything and clear that variety out)
- you put in more than you take out and try to add something funky (ie taking 10 Hab seeds and 10 Serrano but adding 20 Jigsaw seeds and 20 Purple Jalapeño)
- last recipient posts back to starter

Postage costs wouldn't be huge as little baggies of seeds weigh very little. So, up for it anyone?

Back