~~FREE CONTEST~~ MFRB First Prize!!!! - Part 1 JULY 2013

Hey everyone....

I wanted to say sorry i havent been on in a while to post a new Contest/Giveaway! Well all that matters is im BACK with a new contest for the month of July!! With the 4th of July right around the corner I wanted to do something related to this Holiday. So I thought long and hard and here it is.....This months Contest! The winner will be shipped a MEDIUM FRB of Reapers on US for FREE!!

Post pics/videos of your 4th of July Celebration right here in the post! Please DO NOT post any DANGEROUS fireworks pics/videos, or ANY pics/videos doing something that is NOT safe! These entries will NOT be considered for the winning prize! The member who posts the most "Pepper Related" 4th celebration will win a MEDIUM FRB of REAPERS!!! Just a FYI, the MEDIUM FRB holds 6 SFRB's worth of volume!!!!! :) Thats a LOT of FREE Peppers to the winner!!

RULES:
1. Post pics/videos right there in this thread of your "Pepper Related" 4th of July Celebration!
2. Keep it CLEAN & SAFE!! If you do not follow this rule you will NOT be included in the contest.
3. This is Part 1 of a 2 part contest....After ALL pics/videos are submitted (have to be posted in this thread by July 15th 2013 for consideration)...we will announce the second part of the contest.....
4. Have a HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July EVERYONE!!!! Take LOTS of pics/videos, and show US why your "Pepper Party" deserves to be the winner!!

Tell your friends here on THP.com, and everywhere else in case they dont see this AD!! We want AS MANY entries as we can get in on this one!!

We will announce the winner on July 31st 2013!! Right here in this thread :)

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Picture below is just for Advertisement purposes......NOT the winning prize...

Attachments

• CAM00639.jpg
    CAM00639.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 88
Dont forget to enter this contest guys n gals!! :)

Can a mod please move this to the "Forum" ad section?? so it get exposure better? I just want everyone to get a chance to enter :)

I was just too far gone to get any pics. Would love to enter if I could. Awesome opportunity Dale!

Im sure you will have at least a few takers!

1xcn.jpg

null_zps69d09091.jpg

null_zpsa699669b.jpg

null_zps59ad07c9.jpg

null_zps9a087c70.jpg

null_zps9b4f24ca.jpg

Had a blast! Live band and professional firework display. Either myself or Randkev07 will post back with more pics... and videos!
Just have to get the vids uploaded to the metube

A close family friend holds a huge blowout for the fourth and they also do a huge party on Xmas eve! They have a live band, prof photographer there doing a photo booth set up with props etc, tons of food and drinks and people! They also have a massive professional fireworks display! This has become so huge that neighbors all plan their parties on the same day so they can hear the music and see the fireworks! The band plays from 5-9:30 then they do all the raffles etc and then fireworks start! They last a good 45 mins to an hour! They always have stuff for the kids (photo booth, slip n slide, games, glow sticks etc) These ppl have a huge piece of farmland and they have a beautiful old farmhouse and barn etc! They have 3 beautiful children and are really great ppl! They ask for nothing except that you come have a good time!! This year we took a ton of Jell-O shots and a bunch of pickeled hot peppers along :). Plus a shaker of Joyners hot pepper powder to spice things up :). Enjoy and more pics later!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpzyD_4r13g

Took vids from my phone. Didn't have enough room for the whole fireworks display but I got the beginning and the very end of the finale.

Back