free Free Corbaci Seeds 12 Offers, 25 seeds each

Time to pay it forward. I received a mix pack of pepper seeds from a generous member of THP about 8 years ago, and I'm overdue to pay it back. 
I've got 12 offers for free corbaci seeds (harvest summer 2019). ~25 seeds per offer. They're a sweet variety; early-ish and productive.
PM me your address and I'll try and get them out early next week; I'll cover the shipping domestically. 
Later in the season I'll have offers for sugar rush peach and habanada. I've also got a few Trinidad Perfume seeds from 2018 if anyone is interested. 

Hey hopnpep.  That's a very generous offer and I'm amazed more people aren't taking you up on it. Awesome pepper variety.  I'd probably take you up on it because I grow a lot of the Turkish varieties, except I have a plant that's similar grown from seeds brought over to me from a garden/farm in Istanbul. I haven't been able to confirm yet if these are Corbaci or what they are, but they are max about 24" tall, and produce early, throughout the season, and so heavily they have a tendency to pull a plant down by sheer weight alone.  They mature through orange and brown before reaching red.

Do these look/sound like your Corbaci?  Different?  Wish I could find a picture of them ripening.

EDIT - these guys get about 8" long I'd guess, maybe some slightly longer.

Thanks!

20180731_Turkish Heirloom.jpg

They are a great variety! Yours look very similar to mine. Mine mature from a light green, yellow, orange and finally to red. My variety seem to have several fruits per plant that can curl around the stalks almost twice, some up to 12" in length. The initial ripening fruits were plagued with BER, but we also had a couple week spell of wet and sloppy weather. The more recent pickings have been better. 

hopnpep, 

Received the bounty of seeds you sent me! Thank you!!! I'm not sure if it is too late to get these started, but given the amount of seeds you sent me, I'm gonna give it a shot. 

Once I begin harvesting some ripe pods and have some seeds to share, I will give you a holler. Thanks, again!

RedHotChiliPeppers said:
hopnpep, 

Received the bounty of seeds you sent me! Thank you!!! I'm not sure if it is too late to get these started, but given the amount of seeds you sent me, I'm gonna give it a shot. 

Once I begin harvesting some ripe pods and have some seeds to share, I will give you a holler. Thanks, again!

Your're most welcome. Glad they made it! Given that you're in Cali, it's probably never to late to start some seeds. Hope they all pop quick!

Back