FREE Extreme Membership (Value) Promotion!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
We're doing another hot product giveaway! (Mostly hot sauce, could be BBQ, salsa, dry spice...)

BUY or RENEW your Extreme Membership now and receive $35 value in products!
BUY, RENEW, or UPGRADE to EXTREME BIZ and receive $100 value in products! (yes, $100 :D)

New purchases click here
Renewals and upgrades click here

This will expire without notice.
All offer recipients MUST PM me their mailing address.

Thanks for the community support and enjoy the products!

Renewals count bud. Doesn't matter if near end of sub, it will just add a year. ;)

Renewed! 
Took a chance ! Shipping outside the USA.?
Should you do that , you can include more dry , lighter ,stuff.

Yes I will ship to you!

I always forget about international shipping.

From here on out, the offer stands for everyone, but if the shipping cost exceeds the membership fee, I will simply tack on an extra year instead. For example, if shipping is costs $36, I will add a year. If shipping costs $34, I will still send.

If I bought a gift membership for someone and just happen to know their address, could the products be sent to them? Asking for a friend, ya know.

Did renew mine.

Thanks!

sure

also you will need to know their email for the gift membership form

Hi Boss,

I want one of your gift boxes, but I reckon the postage costs to Australia will be too high.

Can I throw in some extra for postage to get it sent instead of the extra year?

I just looked up the cost, all international orders will be good for packages. :)

Drat, the one thing I don't, I mean my friend doesn't have, an e-mail address. Just their physical address and their avatar name here.

Oh well, it is the thought that counts, right?

The Hot Pepper said:
sure

also you will need to know their email for the gift membership form

Put your own email address and I will print the gift  code and put it in the box. ;)

Just make sure to send me the name and address and I can include a gift receipt type thing if you message me with what to say.

Back