free Free healthy Bubblegum plant, but you pay shipping $12.35 - 3 to giveaway - USA

The terms of this giveaway.

1: You pay the shipping to me for a medium flat rate box. (USPS $12.35) - 1 plant per person.
2: You must have paypal, and live in the continential USA.
3: If by chance the plant is received damaged, I can't replace it. But I can give you free seeds once my plants grow out.

I have 3 plants to give away. Please no complaining about the cost, its exactly the cost of shipping the box, but its to get it faster so the plant is still alive when you receive it.

I have shipped things for years online, I just have never shipped plants. I will ship it in a medium flat rate box, after watering and I will put either packing peanuts or bio-degradable peanuts in the box.

Pictures of actual plants.

First 3 that post and want these are the 3 lucky recepients.
1 plant per person, only please only respond if you are willing to pay the shipping to your door.
They ship Monday morning... I'm on Vacation .. wohoo!

giveaway1.jpg

giveaway2.jpg

giveaway3.jpg

lol. thanks... they might be staying were with me, if there are no takers.... I might post on the official bubblegum thread.. but I don't want anyone thinking im hijacking the thread or trying to profit from it... but they are just paying shipping so theres no profit.

the are in pro-mix, so no nutrients in the soil.

I feed them jungle juice..

8ml micro per gallon
and
16ml bloom per gallon.

Lucas formula... seems to work ok for peppers..

also some extra calmag+ 5ml per gallon.. probably overkill

Hello Jester,
If they are still up I would like one as they are all very nice starts. I am raising a few plants up for a prize at our NW chilifest this fall and one of these would fit the ticket. Let me know and I can paypal you for it.
Thanks

I potted up a few plants today and gave away a few. Let me look in the morning when my house guests are not in my basement and I'll make sure I didn't pot it up. I'm pretty sure I have 1 left. I'll get back to you..

I received the Bubblegum today along with its traveling companion Mr Primo. Couple leaves beat and bruised from travel but both look ready to take on the world. Thanks for sending them.

It is basically composted bark, pumice, compost and some water polymers for a bit of water retention. I then use a variety of fertilizers and cal-mag+ once to twice a week. 

Back