free Free Hot Pepper Seeds for Canadians

I see that Canadians are neglected on most of the seed trades / free seed offers.
Here I go.......

Free seeds for Canadians/Members who have an address in Canada. These will be some of the worlds hottest pepper varieties. When I meet the maximum, I will close the post.

1st come 1st served, noob or not!

I will label the varieties, and ship for FREE! (I ship in really tiny envelopes and they usually arrive with no issues)
I have numerous peppers that I have freshly de-seeded lately and will never use all the seeds.
please feel free to post here and I will contact you 1 by 1 so my inbox does not fill up LOL.

once again..... free seeds, and PLEASE post HERE and not message me about it.

Just trying to give back to the community.

Mark.....

Very cool to see a giveaway for Canadians as its 95% USA based around here for giveaways (as most members are from the USA so its not that surprising) but having that said i have seen some US members willing to send international if you ask and even a few US members who are willing to send pods if you wanna pay the extra shipping and risk customs.

I actually won a giveaway from a US based member who was willing to send to Canada if you pay the extra shipping so i wont be entering this giveaway but good on ya for the giveaway and thanks to those US based members willing to send international.

I know it's been a few months. But are there any of those left? I'd love to grow a few super hot peppers for my first year! :)

As a hot pepper newbie we'd appreciate being included please and thank you.
However, we just joined the Canadian seed train so that may cover a large variety if your out...

TiA

KK

What is this?!?! Free seeds?!!?! After not winning 1 free coffee on "roll up the rim" this season, I now can feel like a winner. I'm noob as they come, but would love some seeds.... I will add them to the glog I am starting up!!! Thanks in advance..

if this is still open i wouldnt mind, i had a bunch of seeds i bought online not germinate

id also love to help you out next year if i get a good crop, send people some seeds and get them started or if just had bad luck with germination help them out

Back