• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

FREE hot sauce box... THIS HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I was like, what friggen thread am I even In??? happens more than you would think, to me  :shh:  :high:

EDIT: :rofl:  :rofl: Of course this post winds up on top of the page where its obvious what thread it is  :rolleyes:

a random SFR box of sauces showed up in my PO box also! 

It wasn't quite a football, well, maybe a Tom Brady football.... :lol:   But it did make use of the "if it fits, it ships" promise!

Thanks, Pookie!

That French aged sauce raises the bar on Tabasco-esque sauces.  Very Yummy!  It is nice to try a Furious Sauces, been seeing their name quite frequently.  Good solid sauce.  This HabGold from Pepper North has apricots, red bell peppers, zucchini, habs, (pectin sugar vinegar).  Really interesting gelee (with the accent thingy over the 2nd 'e')  :lol:

Thanks for sharing!!! 
20170218_165527.jpg

You guys got some pretty killer sauces also!

THP ROCKS!!!

PS- Love that Wild Bill's commercial!  :rofl:  I picked up some of their sauces on the Black Friday sales,  Good Stuff. and LOVE Secret Aardvark! 

No prob SL! Enjoy emptying the bottles. 

Back