• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Hot Sauce Contest

Guess a number between 0-500. One guess per member. Who ever is closest by the time I go to bed tonight wins 1 of each my homemade sauces picture below. Continental USA only. I'll announce the winner shortly before I go to bed. I'm having the wife mail tomorrow so quicker I get the addy the better. 

D8V7uAl.jpg

MikeUSMC said:
If the guess was from 0-1000, I would've guessed 666, knowing you :rofl:

But it only went up to 500, so 333 it is ;)
Yeah but if he is counting zero, 0-1000 is 1001 possibilities, so if you would have guessed 666, half of that plus one = 334, with the integer of the quantified beer of the circumference :drunk:

zORlmcx.png

D3monic said:
Guess a number between 0-500. One guess per member. Who ever is closest by the time I go to bed tonight wins 1 of each my homemade sauces picture below. Continental USA only. I'll announce the winner shortly before I go to bed. I'm having the wife mail tomorrow so quicker I get the addy the better. 

D8V7uAl.jpg

MikeUSMC said:
If the guess was from 0-1000, I would've guessed 666, knowing you :rofl:

But it only went up to 500, so 333 it is ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
Yeah but if he is counting zero, 0-1000 is 1001 possibilities, so if you would have guessed 666, half of that plus one = 334, with the integer of the quantified beer of the circumference :drunk:

serve with deviled eggs :hell:
mwhxARi.jpg

:cheers:

Back