• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Hot Sauce Names

thoroughburro

Extreme Member
(I’m going to post a new, over-the-top hot sauce name every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release these names into the Public Domain.)

Ask Not For Whom the Bell Tolls, It Tolls for Your Ass

thoroughburro

Extreme Member
(I’m going to post a satirical, over-the-top hot sauce name and description every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release these into the Public Domain.)

Do Demons Dream of Satinic Sheets?
A dark, smokey, and satin-smooth after-dinner sauce featuring ancho and cascabel peppers.

(A literary theme seems to be developing!)

salsalady

Business Member
Maybe keep them in the first thread as an ongoing thread rather than starting a new thread every day. I'd follow a single thread. Love a good play on words~~~

thoroughburro

Extreme Member
(I’m going to post a satirical, over-the-top hot sauce name and description every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release this into the Public Domain.)

Naga-Sauce-Feratu: A Sin for Me to Pour
This blood red, thicker-than-water Naga Morich sauce has an alluring sweetness you’ll find you can’t live without.

(Happy Halloween!)