• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Free Hot Sauce Names

(I’m going to post a new, over-the-top hot sauce name every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release these names into the Public Domain.)

Ask Not For Whom the Bell Tolls, It Tolls for Your Ass

(I’m going to post a satirical, over-the-top hot sauce name and description every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release these into the Public Domain.)

Do Demons Dream of Satinic Sheets?
A dark, smokey, and satin-smooth after-dinner sauce featuring ancho and cascabel peppers.

(A literary theme seems to be developing!)

Maybe keep them in the first thread as an ongoing thread rather than starting a new thread every day. I'd follow a single thread. Love a good play on words~~~

(I’m going to post a satirical, over-the-top hot sauce name and description every day for the foreseeable future. I reserve no rights and release this into the Public Domain.)

Naga-Sauce-Feratu: A Sin for Me to Pour
This blood red, thicker-than-water Naga Morich sauce has an alluring sweetness you’ll find you can’t live without.

(Happy Halloween!)

I see there have been threads around hot sauce names already. I'm trying to come up with an edgy/fun name for a Caribbean style mustard hot sauce.
Any ideas?
Thanks a lot

Back