free Free Hurrikan seeds for first 3 takers -- Closed

I got this beautiful variety in a trade with a member last year and it's been really prolific so far. In order too give something back too the community and too share this tasty pepper I decided too give 15 free seeds too the first 3 takers. Don't worry about SASBE, the costs are on me. Please do note that in order too be a taker you must have atleast 100 posts and have the intention too actually grow this one next season. The seeds are OP.

The picture below features the variety, although the color of the pods is off. In actuality the color is salmon pink.. Why only 3 takers? Well I got some more varieties I wanna share throughout the season and I don't wanna pay all the costs for too many takers at once :P If your interested, send me a PM with your mailing address. As soon as the seeds are dry enough I will send them out.

IMAG0180_.jpg

This one is a bit better.
hurrikan1.jpg

very generous offer.
any idea behind the story of this pepper?
i have checked all the main databases and google searches but it really didn't reveal a lot about the pepper - it does kind of resemble the gold bullet hab.(seems european based at least for who is growing it)

still avail? if so im game..

Your first, send me a PM.

Im in... Pm on its way...

Second, PM received.

If still open for another let me know please.Great night

Third, send me a PM ;)

very generous offer.
any idea behind the story of this pepper?
i have checked all the main databases and google searches but it really didn't reveal a lot about the pepper - it does kind of resemble the gold bullet hab.(seems european based at least for who is growing it)

No idea, I did some searching also but I got too the webshop that sells it. Seeing the shape and flavor I do believe it's a cross with Habanero White (Bullet) genetics in it. Who the father or mother is...who knows :) I like it a lot and the plant just keeps on giving :lol:

Back