wanted Free Isolated Serrano Huasteco Seed with SASBE

U.S. ONLY!

15 Serrano Huasteco seeds free with proper SASBE!

Harvested 2 weeks ago from ISOLATED plant in greenhouse.

For larger quantity: 20 for $2.00, 50 for $4.50, 100 for $7.50. Plus SASBE

Respond to this thread and PM me please for my address.

Also, please let me know your THP name when sending the SASBE.

This was an awesome producer for me outside in the garden last year. Although not mentioned as disease resistant (just "improved"), it seemed to be very resistant to BLS and fungi that attacked many of the other chiles in my garden!

Willing to trade for Charapita, Aji Cereza, Aji Pinguita de Mono, Coban, or possibly any Chiltepin from Southern Mexico or Central America.

U.S. ONLY!

15 Serrano Huasteco seeds free with proper SASBE!

Harvested 2 weeks ago from ISOLATED plant in greenhouse.

For larger quantity: 20 for $2.00, 50 for $4.50, 100 for $7.50. Plus SASBE

Respond to this thread and PM me please for my address.

Also, please let me know your THP name when sending the SASBE.

This was an awesome producer for me outside in the garden last year. Although not mentioned as disease resistant (just "improved"), it seemed to be very resistant to BLS and fungi that attacked many of the other chiles in my garden!

Willing to trade for Charapita, Aji Cereza, Aji Pinguita de Mono, Coban, or possibly any Chiltepin from Southern Mexico or Central America.

Would love to get some. Thank You PMing

I'm in too. Thanks a bunch. Found out Serrano del Sol is not hot at all. Less than Jalapeno. So would like to try a hotter variety of Serrano. How is the heat by the way compared to a standard market serrano?

I love Serranos and would like to try this variety as well. I don't have any of the ones you are looking for, sorry :(
PM sent

I'm in too. Thanks a bunch. Found out Serrano del Sol is not hot at all. Less than Jalapeno. So would like to try a hotter variety of Serrano. How is the heat by the way compared to a standard market serrano?

They are as hot as a Serrano is supposed to be, if that's what you mean. Much hotter than MOST grocery store Serranos.

Huasteco's received, super quick turnaround! Wife is way happy about doubling up on Serranos this year.
Thanks so much... :cool:

Back