free FREE MORUGA RED TRINIDAD SCORPION SEEDS (offer now closed)

Joe, envelope incoming!  Lord knows what I'll do with the resultant pods-of-death, but I'll try to put them to good use.

Thanks, Sir! :)

bravesfan said:
Sase on the way Joe, and take your time getting it back. No hurry won't plant until next year.
Vince
ok thanks
your friend joe
Geonerd said:
Joe, envelope incoming!  Lord knows what I'll do with the resultant pods-of-death, but I'll try to put them to good use.

Thanks, Sir! :)
im sure you will figure something out to do with them

they are very very hot and so a little goes along way

thanks your friend Joe

Got em, THANKS!

Sorry for the confusing envelope.  The 'To' label peeled off to reveal the return address.  I should have written 'peel here' next to the tape tabs.

Gonna germinate a few ASAP.  With the long growing season, I should enjoy a nice Fall heat wave.  :)

The mixed super-hot bag is intriguing - can you reveal what seeds are likely to be represented?

TY

Geonerd said:
Got em, THANKS!

Sorry for the confusing envelope.  The 'To' label peeled off to reveal the return address.  I should have written 'peel here' next to the tape tabs.

Gonna germinate a few ASAP.  With the long growing season, I should enjoy a nice Fall heat wave.  :)

The mixed super-hot bag is intriguing - can you reveal what seeds are likely to be represented?

TY

no problem, im just glad you got them

have fun and enjoy, i wish i had longer growing seasons but thats just not the case here

no sorry on the mix there are so many i cant remember, i may be able to id a few if you send pics when there ready and/or put them on the id section the guys and gals can have some fun too trying to tell what they are

thanks your friend Joe

:cool:

I'll approach the unknown seeds with the appropriate sense of fun and adventure.  Guess I'd better plant a few of them as well!

Geonerd said:
:cool:

I'll approach the unknown seeds with the appropriate sense of fun and adventure.  Guess I'd better plant a few of them as well!
wonderfull that what i had in mind in giving them, hope you like surprises, yeah plant a few it couldnt hurt

thanks your friend Joe

Thank you I received my seeds today! That was very generous of you and they arrived perfectly. Looking forward to starting a few of these this winter they are going to be a real step up from my Thai chili peppers. Thank you again. Sue

sdambr said:
Thank you I received my seeds today! That was very generous of you and they arrived perfectly. Looking forward to starting a few of these this winter they are going to be a real step up from my Thai chili peppers. Thank you again. Sue
great yeas i was a little concerned but wonderful enjoy

your friend Joe

Back