free Free Moruga seeds and Free Brain Strain seeds

veggie artwork2.jpg

Man, some folks are SO creative!

Keep those pics rolling in!

Pepper Joe

Absolutely Awesome pics slpknt10103. You are DEFINITELY in the top running for being a winner...we'll pick the next winner by end of October. GOOD LUCK!
Pepper Joe

Hey Squatch, Great Job!! That's an impressive piece of Chile Art.
Yes, the contest is still running and ongoing...as a matter of fact I'm ready to announce another winner in a few minutes.
Good luck to ya Squatch,
Pepper Joe

CONGRATULATIONS Brian from South Dakota....THP member aka slpknt10l03.
As a reminder...here's what Brian wins....

"Winners will receive a pack of Moruga seeds, a pack of Brain Strain seeds, 2 surprise packs of seeds and a "Garden in a Box" Seed collection. $55 Value We may toss in some more goodies too just to surprise you."

We'll ship out your free winnings Brian when you send me your mailing address.

Hi Bryan...you just might be more thrilled when yo receive the Free package :party: ...let us know what you think.
Joe

Thrilled doesn't even come close. This is awesome! I got the package today - Thank you so much. Tried the Sauce - Whew! Good stuff. I can't wait until next spring now. My Garden is going to be awesome next year.

Bryan,
Glad you liked that Butch T Trinidad HOt Sauce.
I'll be rolling out a line of 9 Hot Sauces and Gourmet Sauces soon.
Including BBQ sauce, Wings Sauce, Salsa, Steak sauce and 5 hot sauces ranging from mild to nuclear.
We'll post the arrival here on THP.
ENJOY your winnings!!
Pepper Joe
:dance: :P :dance: :P :dance: :P

just wanted to share some pic that came out funky lol every time I show some one in the family this pic they ask what kind of flower is that or that's a nice flower . I just say its called a flamin flower
E0C5F2A6.jpg

It so happened that someone wanted to grow some of my flamin flower lol so i said come on over and get some . my uncle wanted it but my ante was upset lol any how pepper joe these Bhuts I got from you really amazed me. they out produced my naga morich's big time. my 1st harvest I got 87 ripe pods then when i thought it was over it started flowering again. yet I was still harvesting about a zip lock every week or two. Lucky thing I got a big family that got a thing for some hot stuff lol . Ill be giving it away like candy .

Back