free FREE MUSTARD BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS W/SASBE

rghm1u20 said:
Hey brother, if you think I can act as a broker for other European THP users, I would be happy to help. I see you put on your list countries as Netherlands and Belgium. Of course, this will maybe increase the costs for the one who's sending the seeds to me (and I have to apologize to Tom, if will load him... but it could be any other US who like to join), but probably will be cheaper if I will spread the seeds from here.
i dont mind however you wanna take this up with the fellow who i will be sending to and then to you, let me know how things go
and get back to me

thanks your friend Joe

Let me check my master list on Monday (it is at work) as I don't remember if I have some already or not.

I've managed to ship to Bondgirl69 in the Netherlands and teejay in Australia without any trouble. I'd be happy to mail some to both countries for you, if you like. PM me and we can discuss.

Orekoc said:
Let me check my master list on Monday (it is at work) as I don't remember if I have some already or not.

I've managed to ship to Bondgirl69 in the Netherlands and teejay in Australia without any trouble. I'd be happy to mail some to both countries for you, if you like. PM me and we can discuss.
OK

SORRY OFFER NOW CLOSED

thanks to all that took and to those that are helping our overseas friends

your friend Joe

kentishman said:
Hi Joe,

Please count me in on this one. Plus, I'm willing to send seeds to Adrian (rghm1u20) in Romania. He and I have sent seeds back and forth, and he's supplied me with some Paprika varieties to grow next year. In fact, I put an envelope in the mail to him today, but it's a surprise (unless he reads this, which he probably will).

You'll probably be pleased to know I had a nice crop of Aji Yellow this year that are descendants of the seeds you sent me around 5 years ago.

Keep up the good work Joe!

Your friend Tom

ajijoe said:
excellent!!! Adrian was near the top of my list LOL

glad that you had a great harvest that makes my day

thanks your friend Joe
Hooray! The seeds arrived to me today! God bless you both!

rghm1u20 said:

Hooray! The seeds arrived to me today! God bless you both!
excellent!!! and you are very welcome be blessed from the abundance that God has given me,its  kinda strange that you would reply to let me know this today of all days, i was just thinking about you today and was wondering if you ever got your seeds, not that i doubted that it for a moment
please stay in touch with pics and progress

also what did you get? that is besides the Mustard Bhut??
please let me know

thanks your friend Joe

The seeds are: Mustard Bhut Jolokia, Mustard Lightning Habanero, Moruga Red Trinidad Scorpion.
Will be a hard season for me... so many pics to be posted :)
Thanks again!

Hey ajijoe, please clean your message box, I want to PM you, but your recipient can take no more PMs. ....

rghm1u20 said:
The seeds are: Mustard Bhut Jolokia, Mustard Lightning Habanero, Moruga Red Trinidad Scorpion.
Will be a hard season for me... so many pics to be posted :)
Thanks again!

Hey ajijoe, please clean your message box, I want to PM you, but your recipient can take no more PMs. ...
ok good those where the ones i wanted you to have, im sure you will do just fine with posting pics

inbox is clean go ahead and om me if you want

thanks your friend Joe

Back