free Free organic Aji Dulce seeds...CLOSED

No SASBE needed, I have to check and see how many seeds I have but the first ten (EDIT: enough seeds for 13 people) to respond via PM with address I will send free of charge.  I likely have enough to send about 10 seeds to each person.

Aji Dulce is like the bell pepper of the chinense species so they have no heat (0-50 SHU) with all the flavor of the species.  Would be a good grow for your wife/husband/kids etc. to enjoy the taste without the heat.  These aren't red/yellow specific so they can ripen either color.

1) kurosen
2) Helldozer
3) magicpepper
4) withywindle72
5) floricole
6) hot stuff
7) DaQatz
8) HP22BH
9) Slizarus
10) mecdave
11) sudostahp
12) afr0n0me
13) ironoxide

Nice offer.  I am currently growing the Aji Dulce Yellow or I'd jump on this, but good on you for the generosity and a nice treat for lucky ten!

Ok still waiting on addresses from a couple of you.  I'm going to sift through and see how many seeds I have, I may have enough for a few more people.  I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Rich

Hello all, I wasn't able to finish getting everything ready last night so it will be tomorrow before I get these mailed out to you.  Canadian members, I think there are four of you, if the lady at the post office insists I declare customs it may be Friday before I mail them so I can get all the forms done ahead of time, I only have a small time frame after work to get to the PO.  It seems like it depends on her mood but I have mailed seeds to Canada before without using it and it got there fine, although rather slow.

Cheers,
Rich

Back