free Free Peach Bhut Jolokia and Yellow 7 Pot seeds to first 10* as of AUG 30 seeds still available*

So I have free seeds of Peach Bhut Jolokia and Yellow 7 Pot to the first 10 people who ask and who send a sasbe. They should be true, but I cannot guarantee them. If you don't have any of these types and would like to grow them, then post here first, then PM me. Right now its limited to the first ten, but I might have more.

ajijoe said:
awesome giveaway!  +1

glad to see you too are sharing the love

your friend Joe
Thank you Sir.
So far everyone who has requested I can fill. The sooner the sasbe is received, the sooner the seeds will be sent off. They are dried and ready to go.

Aaron, great offer. Are these seeds from the peppers from the plants you just bought from me? If so, it's funny how things circle around. The seeds that made those peach plants came from our friend Ajijoe! I got such a good germination I had extra plants. Tom

cycadjungle said:
Aaron, great offer. Are these seeds from the peppers from the plants you just bought from me? If so, it's funny how things circle around. The seeds that made those peach plants came from our friend Ajijoe! I got such a good germination I had extra plants. Tom
Yes Sir. Speaking of which they are doing very well, and producing quite a bit.

Sasbe sent, apparently my mom said she changed the envelope to a stronger one before mailing it, so I'm not entirely sure what she meant by that, but hopefully everything arrives in proper order... Thanks again!

cycadjungle said:
i was kinda worndering if they originated from me also?? either way very cool offer

thanks your friend joe

Back