free Free pepper plants in Massachusetts

Anyone interested in overwintering a few pepper plants? I'm starting fresh so I won't be needing these. Come save them before they end up in the compost pile. Most still have plenty of peppers on them.

Gloucester Massachusetts.
3fa3ddb56ca5d1146d1580e9f7c3b865.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeffcontonio said:
Anyone interested in overwintering a few pepper plants? I'm starting fresh so I won't be needing these. Come save them before they end up in the compost pile. Most still have plenty of peppers on them.

Gloucester Massachusetts.
3fa3ddb56ca5d1146d1580e9f7c3b865.jpg

Those are beautiful plants! Generous offer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice grow bags Jeff I’m looking to make the change from plastic to fabric any chance you could post a link to those please?

Sinn said:
Nice grow bags Jeff I’m looking to make the change from plastic to fabric any chance you could post a link to those please?

I just got them from eBay for $1.35 each

Those are awesome Bonchi. What size of fabric pots are those? I'm looking into using fabric pots this year, and I think I will go with 7 gallon for the majority of mine.

IdahoPepper said:
Those are awesome Bonchi. What size of fabric pots are those? I'm looking into using fabric pots this year, and I think I will go with 7 gallon for the majority of mine.
thanks!
they are 7 gallon

Hello! This is a BIG long shot but is this post still available? If so, I'm down to meeting up and picking up a few... 

:party:

AvidLiving said:
Hello! This is a BIG long shot but is this post still available? If so, I'm down to meeting up and picking up a few... 

:party:
The frost has come and killed everything that was still outside. Sorry

Back