free Free Powder!! - CLOSED

Got a bit of two kinds. One is lightly applewood smoked mixed supers. One is lightly applewood smoked choco habs and reg congos.

One small packet of each for a noob under 200 posts.
One small packet of each for whoever else doesn't have a closet full of powder right now.

Just post here and I'll close it and pm for your address. I got the shipping and all that covered.

:cheers:

Rob

Right on chewi!!! U cool as a fan!
I know from personal experience that whoever gets the chocolate hab/ Trinidad Congo powder is in for a treat!!!

Im as cool as a Hawaiian Breeze!! Just paying it forward bro like it should be! P.S. the Hawaiian Breeze fan is the best 60 bucks I ever did spend at WM!

I don't know which one I tried but it knocked my socks off. Great flavor but I had to run an grab some yogurt lol. Really nice smoke level to it. Aroma is real nice.

Yup the more reddish is the mixed supers. The more 'neutral' color is much milder for sure!
Gnome where you are I figured yours would arrive first! Probably tomorrow man. Sorry again for the delay.

Chewi said:
Yup the more reddish is the mixed supers. The more 'neutral' color is much milder for sure!Gnome where you are I figured yours would arrive first! Probably tomorrow man. Sorry again for the delay.
My son was laughing at me when the hiccups set in. Then he started imitating the dancing pepper emoticon that he has seen on THP. Looking forward to trying the 'milder' one tomorrow. Thanks again!

Back