free FREE PREMIUM BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS - Get 20 Free Just Pay the Postage Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE PREMIUM BHUT JOLOKIA SEEDS - Get 20 Seeds Free Just Pay the Postage

I will Give out 2000 Premium Bhut Jolokia seeds Imported from India for Free Only here on the Site.
You can Only Get 20 Free Seeds Per Address.

If you want some i will need you to Pay the Postage for me to send them to you.
This includes the Envelope, Protective Packing and Stamp, or Stamps Required.

If you Live in Canada Postage and the Envelope for 20 FREE Bhut Jolokia Seeds is $1.00
If you Live in the USA Postage and the Envelope for 20 FREE Bhut Jolokia Seeds is $2.00
If you Live anywhere else in the Word Postage and the Envelope for 20 FREE Bhut Jolokia Seeds is $3.00

Please Note i will be sending them by Regular Postal Mail so be patient. After all they are FREE!

Anyone interested can email me for details on how to Pay via PayPal, Cash or Money Order.

For more Information on getting 20 FREE Bhut Jolokia Seeds mail me at FreeBhutJolokiaSeeds@kmoose.com

Thanks

So people are suppose to trust you, to send you postage money, and converse with you through a ummmm not for profit company e-mail address or whatever that is, after only 11 posts in the hope of getting free bhut jalokia seeds? You need to come better than that. Any feedback from other forums or ebay or anywhere? We don;t know you from anywhere. And I can tell you that your postage will not cover a bubble envelope and stamps so how exactly are you going to ship these seeds out to ensure they don't get damaged? Need more details man...

It is pretty clear. It says envelope and regular postage, if you don't want to risk it fine, no need to shit on an offer.

I'd appreciate some seeds if the offer is still up. I grabbed some from someone but turned out they were true ghost seeds...

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back