FREE SAUCE PROMO! SAUCE4SUBS!

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
i`m pretty close by so i got it quick. sure you can get a peek.  :cheers:

attachicon.gif
20200703_094009_resized.jpg
Ooooooo........that VIP BBQ looks like Chilicum's jars. I've tried a few of theirs (all from Boss-Man). Some Hungarian sauces are :Fire:

Thank you, Kevin!!!!!

Great deal!

Bhuter said:
:woohoo: THAT award is well-deserved.
I STILL refer to some of NECM's charts and links (like the homozygous chart).

Nice choice, Ann! And great job, NECM!
:dance: :woohoo: :dance:
i noticed the same thing! he is always right there helping people out with links to the info they seek. very well deserved NECM!!!

Bhuter said:
Ooooooo........that VIP BBQ looks like Chilicum's jars. I've tried a few of theirs (all from Boss-Man). Some Hungarian sauces are :fire:

Thank you, Kevin!!!!!

Great deal!
thanks, i plan on trying it out tomorrow on some ribs. i`ll use it as the final glaze before they come off the grill. :cheers:

That was supposed to be from Anon Nymous, I forgot to put that in the memo. :shrug: NECM is well deserving.

Y'all enjoy the goodies and post pics if you can. We love to see new stuff.

Received mine today and am stoked on it!  

saus1.jpg

I said I dig Caribbean style/variety of levels and def received a great selection...  Scotch bonnets,  mango, pineapple....  perfect!

saus2.jpg

This one seems familiar somehow...  Dutch or German?

saus3.jpg

This might be dangerous!  Has me excited  :)

saus4.jpg

It's like you really know me/ we've met  :lol:

I'm loving it honestly...  great selection of all new-to-me sauces.  Like the extreme picture posting perk feature too.  I can easily re-uppin' for that alone.  Many thanks THP!  Appreciate it!

CaneDog said:
Had this surprise waiting at the front door today, all full up with good stuff.  It even includes some local Methow Valley goodness.

What a deal.  Super generous and much appreciated!

attachicon.gif
20200706 USPS.jpg

attachicon.gif
20200706 THPSauces.jpg
Man............jams........ :facepalm:

Very yum-a-rooni, Cane and Boutrous!!!!

"----Boutrous is collecting the BBQ Jerk (And that "Bajan Tyga"...... MikeUSMC makes a great Bajan Sauce......!) and I'm bringing the whole chickens and we're meeting up with CaneDog for some Smoked Brisket...------"

*sigh*
<<< always dreaming.........

Very nice haul, y'all!

*EDITED FOR PRODUCT NAME SPELLING ERROR*

Back