trade Free seeds and/or for trade

Hello Everyone,
I posted this in the welcome category and only offered it to folks in Canada but I don't believe there's any restrictions for me in Canada sending seeds over the border. let me know if I'm wrong but anyways I have a few extra seeds if anyone's interested send me a SASBE and I'll send you whatever you want no limits to how many varieties but ill give you 10-15 each.These were not isolated and not certified by no means. Organically grown yes.
I don't have anything too rare but there's 7 Pot Burgundy, Trinidad Scorpion Orange, Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habs, Brown Moruga, Yellow Fatalii, Carolina Reaper( about 50 only) Pusa Jwala, and Yaki Brown.Let me know if you have anything to trade as well thanks

Yes, very generous.  I like JHCs myself.  I am guessing your avatar is hot chocolates? Anywho, welcome!  Good way to get started by offering up some seeds to trade. 

It's actually a brown moruga chiltepin and yes I'm enjoying my jamaican hot chocolates as well, in a powder it's great to add a smoky dash of heat to anything.

Nice offer Cndspice....are you looking for anything in particular in return? I am on the hunt for a few things, this year was probably my worst growing year....EVER!!

Penny said:
Nice offer Cndspice....are you looking for anything in particular in return? I am on the hunt for a few things, this year was probably my worst growing year....EVER!!
Hey Penny,
Devil's brain,any brainstrain,primo,datil,tepin and aji's are a few I'd like to grow this year but I'm interested in anything I don't have. I started early in January i think and had a pretty good year. I'm overwintering  a few plants so I'm hoping for a haul next season!

Hey there. I was wondering if you had any 7 Pot Burgundy and Jamaican Hot Chocolate left to trade? I will take a peek but I believe I have a couple Brainstrain varieties, and MAY have Primo and Datil (not sure of stock on the last 2). Pm me your info, as I am just east of the big city.

chiltepin said:
Yes, very generous.  I like JHCs myself.  I am guessing your avatar is hot chocolates? Anywho, welcome!  Good way to get started by offering up some seeds to trade. 
hey chilepin, it's actually a brown moruga that i grew from seeds i got from Buckeye Pepper Company.  I do find myself going for the jamaican hot chocolate powder more often than the moruga but a beautiful pepper nevertheless

obchili said:
Hey there. I was wondering if you had any 7 Pot Burgundy and Jamaican Hot Chocolate left to trade? I will take a peek but I believe I have a couple Brainstrain varieties, and MAY have Primo and Datil (not sure of stock on the last 2). Pm me your info, as I am just east of the big city.
Sent you a pm ob but forgot to mention I also have some Jamaican hot chocolate seedlings as well, if you're even in the city i can meet you somewhere if interested

Back