free Free seeds (closed)

I have butch t 2013 seeds I found plus a bunch of random seeds I found going through my Pyrex collection (glass containers are good for such things) with those I have packages of reaper seeds.

I will send you a envelope with seeds and some folks will get a little reaper powder too.

I guess what I am trying to say is pm me if you want some pepper seeds, butch t, reaper and what could be just about anything seeds.

Kevin

Forgot the pic...

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20141028200404794.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20141028200404794.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 58
jedisushi06 said:
nice offer.  I tried those reapers two years in a row and they produced terrible out here for me.
I tried to grow primos this year but of all years had to be the worst year to grow anything here in MN.

Strong work there fella
The grow here this year sucked like any other when you have 3 months of 100*F
Reapers,Primo and Moruga just cant hang in the West of Texas
Throw seeds to the wind and they will return to you and thats a fact,if they pay postage its a bonus :)
I do it all the time ;)

Nice offer! Thank you! Would like to jump in, but will skip this one too... I am overloaded already for 2015, and some seeds still be on the way, including an order form Judy.... I can smell trouble here....

djinn said:
I have butch t 2013 seeds I found plus a bunch of random seeds I found going through my Pyrex collection (glass containers are good for such things) with those I have packages of reaper seeds.

I will send you a envelope with seeds and some folks will get a little reaper powder too.

I guess what I am trying to say is pm me if you want some pepper seeds, butch t, reaper and what could be just about anything seeds.

Kevin
Thank you very much Kevin!  I got my letter yesterday.  Now the 3 or so months to wait to plant these. :P

Jabski said:
Thank you very much Kevin!  I got my letter yesterday.  Now the 3 or so months to wait to plant these. :P
Why 3 or so months? The sooner the better IMO! Start now and you will get pods right out the gates. I started mine Jan 1st this this year and decided to start Dec first for season.

They take a long time to pod so the older/bigger the better!

smileyguy697 said:
Why 3 or so months? The sooner the better IMO! Start now and you will get pods right out the gates. I started mine Jan 1st this this year and decided to start Dec first for season.

They take a long time to pod so the older/bigger the better!
I see your in Peroia Illinois.  I would think the weather is even more cold than here.  What size pot do you end up with right before you transplant them out in your yard?  And when is your planting day normally?  Here the last killing frost is supposed to be I think May 15th but I need to recheck that date.

Thank You

Jabski said:
I see your in Peroia Illinois.  I would think the weather is even more cold than here.  What size pot do you end up with right before you transplant them out in your yard?  And when is your planting day normally?  Here the last killing frost is supposed to be I think May 15th but I need to recheck that date.

Thank You
I usually end up with 3 gallon pots and plant out is mother's day.. So May whatever that might be this year. You can always move them out earlier if it's not too chilly and move them back in at night. I start the hardening off process before plant out regardless.

Back