free Free seeds - Yellow Moruga

I saved  these seeds from a humongous Yellow Moruga I got from a forum member who is well known for the size and quality of his pods. Since this was an early season pod, I'd guess the seeds may grow fairly true. I won't be growing any of these seeds because I didn't particularly care for the taste of Moruga so I offer them here to somebody who does.

I didn't count but there are a minimum of several dozen seeds. They were slowly air dried on top of the fridge.

I'm sorry but I promised the seeds to another member already.

FrankenPepper said:
how big do they normally get? 

Not sure but this one was right at 2" in diameter. It was a squeeze for a SFRB.

Oh.  That's too bad.  I only wanted about 10 to 15.  Nothing too crazy.  I just figured sine you said you had several dozen that there was seed to share.  Well, thanx for offering DWB.  Hopefully I can catch your post sooner than I did today.  Work was pretty busy.  I'll keep an eye out.  Have a good weekend.   :dance:  

kentishman said:
Nice to see a free seed offer. There used to be plenty of them on THP a few years ago, but they don't appear very often now.

Weird.  I am gifted and gift all the time. Folk here seem very generous.  Maybe it is seeing someone else doing something that stirs the offers.  I just told a new member I'd have all but one item on his list off to him as a gift on monday.  Three members have offered the one I didnt have.  Love THP folk, love keeping it going.

Back