free FREE SEEDS

Bou

Extreme Member
I'm currently working on my 2022 grow list and I decided to get rid of strains I don't plan to grow in a near future. Those are mainly overstock, varieties I've tried before, seeds I got from trades, freebies, etc. and they should be grown rather than stay in my stash until the end of time!!

Among the bunch, I have a few Capsicum baccatum, maybe 10-12 C. annuum and more than 70 C. chinense (mostly superhot crosses) to give away for FREE. Let me know if you'd like some or if you are searching for something in particular! New growers, here's your chance to pimp your garden!

First come, first served:fireball:

EDIT: SORRY NO MORE SEEDS AVAILABLE (May 23, 2022)

Last edited:
love GIF
BOU!

@Shorerider well, keeping a good amount of seeds "just in case" is kinda ridiculous IMO… I didn't want to cash in on seeds I mostly got for free (and I'll still have plenty to play with or trade anyway) so why not give some back to the community?!

@Shorerider well, keeping a good amount of seeds "just in case" is kinda ridiculous IMO… I didn't want to cash in on seeds I mostly got for free (and I'll still have plenty to play with or trade anyway) so why not give some back to the community?!
Most definitely my friend, after all, that's the THP spirit :metal:

I am happy to see THP still be the same nice place with (the same and new) great people!
Hey @rghm1u20, out of curiosity, from where part of Romania are you from? I've worked there for 3 months back in 2000 (Brasov/Zarnesti area) and I really loved it!!

Western side, Timisoara (see under the profile picture).

Ahah, sorry...!!! Where is my morning coffee??!

I haven't had the chance to visit Timisoara nor many other places as a matter of fact while as was there (was working 7/7...) but one day I'll go back for sure!! Is the Ursus beer (Pilsner) still available? I drank a lot of it when I was there🙄:drunk:

Thanks for reminding me of all these beautiful memories, "Noroc" from Québec mate!

Ursus.jpg

Last edited:
No need to say sorry :)
You were in the summer, I suppose, right?
Yes, Ursus still be available. Years ago SABMiller bought some brands in Romania, now they are under Asahi, including Timisoreana, which is the brand from Timisoara, oldest brewery on the actual territory of Romania (since 1718).
The bill is no more available, but if on that time was not much valuable (and the value now would be 0.2 Lei), now people ask a lot of money for it (not sure if it sells too), because is the first polymer bill in entire north hemisphere, and is a commemorative bill.
Yeah, I know, usually not much free time when you are working in other country... And there are a lot of places to visit in Romania.
Noroc, mate!

No need to say sorry :)
You were in the summer, I suppose, right? Exactly, summer 2000. I started my internship (applied ecology) at the beginning of May and I left at the end of July.
Yes, Ursus still be available. Years ago SABMiller bought some brands in Romania, now they are under Asahi, including Timisoreana, which is the brand from Timisoara, oldest brewery on the actual territory of Romania (since 1718). Cool, thanks for the update!! I have tried several others but I don't remember their names...
The bill is no more available, but if on that time was not much valuable (and the value now would be 0.2 Lei), now people ask a lot of money for it (not sure if it sells too), because is the first polymer bill in entire north hemisphere, and is a commemorative bill. Yeah I do remember that it was the "talk of the town" at that time cause it was a new thing and a premiere for Europe!! I kept one just as a souvenir and it is not mint so probaby don't worth much anyway!! It was the first (and only) time I was a millionnaire and with the crazy currency conversion value I've been scammed more than once! Since everything was so cheap (food, beer) it didn't have any impact on my journey!
Yeah, I know, usually not much free time when you are working in other country... And there are a lot of places to visit in Romania. I visited a few cool places (Bran Castle for example) and I hiked in a lot of remote but gorgeous mountains. I was working for the Carpathian Large Carnivore Project and mainly doing telemetry (wolf) and other surveys (wolf, lynx and bear). If I ever go back you can be sure that I'll ask you for some "must see places" Noroc, mate! Multumesc!

I'm currently working on my 2022 grow list and I decided to get rid of strains I don't plan to grow in a near future. Those are mainly overstock, varieties I've tried before, seeds I got from trades, freebies, etc. and they should be grown rather than stay in my stash until the end of time!!

Among the bunch, I have a few Capsicum baccatum, maybe 10-12 C. annuum and more than 70 C. chinense (mostly superhot crosses) to give away for FREE. Let me know if you'd like some or if you are searching for something in particular! New growers, here's your chance to pimp your garden!

First come, first served:fireball:

Hey Bou!

I'm really interested if you have anything left. I'm coming out of retirement and helping with some ag projects.

Heyo Bou, I read you still had some seeds available. If you are looking to rid any off of your hands, I would be able to put them to good use. If you have any baccatum left I could get myself some more plants in the garden for this summer, as well as some chinese crosses for friends with large egos to eat lol.

I could also send some seeds over to you in turn. I have some thai dragon from my last two growing seasons and I love em.

Heyo Bou, I read you still had some seeds available. If you are looking to rid any off of your hands, I would be able to put them to good use. If you have any baccatum left I could get myself some more plants in the garden for this summer, as well as some chinese crosses for friends with large egos to eat lol.

I could also send some seeds over to you in turn. I have some thai dragon from my last two growing seasons and I love em.
Hi ditzmetsu! DM sent, have a look at your inbox!

I just want to say thanks for the seeds. As I was not expecting the package, my first thought was that it contained Anthrax from someone I crossed. I was pleasantly surprised to see the seeds. This is all new to me and I'm looking forward to doing something different and better this year than I have in the past. I'll be sure to keep a glog to post as I work through this.

Back