free Free Tio Seeds !

For those of you who dont know what a Tio is I can send you a full description if you'd like.

PM me if your intrested.

Here is picture

577.jpg

& here is a picture of me next to the plant !

photo-2.jpg

ps. if you send an SASE, i'll probably throw in other free stuff too !
;D

If you can, like my facebook page ! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Growing-Hot-Peppers/217248138297198

Generous offer. This is the plant you picked up on your trip to south America right? What is the taste like on these?

Thanks. & yes it is. I havent had it in a while so I can't fully remember. but I remember that I loved it. & at least back then, it was extremely hot for me. I think I might have a few dried pods that I could throw in too, If you'd like.

These are really cool looking, similar to the Chiletepin, only a little more orange in color. Very prolific and huge plant! Great pickup on that one, dude! I'd definitely be interested in some seeds. I'll send you a message now.

-Karl

These are really cool looking, similar to the Chiletepin, only a little more orange in color. Very prolific and huge plant! Great pickup on that one, dude! I'd definitely be interested in some seeds. I'll send you a message now.

-Karl

haha yeah. looks alike, but taste completely different.
& yeah thankks !
& fer sure :D

Hey, Michael!

Sent out the SASE yesterday, so you should get it Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to growing a rare variety. Thanks so much!

well they are doing fine and are podding up even in a beer cup
will post a pic or two sometime this week(after i can find time for upload to photobucket and all)
i was hoping that your uncle had told you the "local" name for them
that i can use for transplanted peruvians
as i have a peruana that lives in hawthorne am going to give one to
so she knows what to expect from them

it is like using the abuelo's label to use the tio's label
kind of thing :onfire:

i think traditional names may allow my other people ( and those here at this forum) to understand
these are not piquín or chiltepin as others here are alluding to.

well they are doing fine and are podding up even in a beer cup
will post a pic or two sometime this week(after i can find time for upload to photobucket and all)
i was hoping that your uncle had told you the "local" name for them
that i can use for transplanted peruvians
as i have a peruana that lives in hawthorne am going to give one to
so she knows what to expect from them

it is like using the abuelo's label to use the tio's label
kind of thing :onfire:

i think traditional names may allow my other people ( and those here at this forum) to understand
these are not piquín or chiltepin as others here are alluding to.

alriight ! im looking forwardd to it !
& yeaah duude i know what you mean. my uncle doesn't know the name either.
he just calls them Tio now also, cuhz that name has stuck i guess. & I've sent seeds to about 30 people all on the name Tio, so its set in stone.

Back