free FREE ZAVORY SEEDS FOR SASBE

I'm new in here and will start by saying that I am not an eagle to English.
Have read some threads, and is impressed with the good folks at THP is to help each other, Inc., you Joe.
I have grown Zavory this year, and it is a really good chili, if you are not in to the strongest, as my girlfriend. HA HA.
I live in Denmark and it is hard to find some exciting varieties over here, so if you send seeds to Denmark, one day i will find some super exciting seeds in your collection, and bye them, if thats ok whith you.

Greetings from me

And I am idiot forgot the most important.
I'm sorry to hear you have lost someone close, it is always sad.

Dear Joe. I just wanted to say sorry to hear about your loss. I Wish the very best for you as the days of life continue. I would like to say that as we all know, life is hard. But throughout our time hear, we all have meaning. Much value and meaning, and in the time after the end, we are not forgotten. Nor our worth. So I ask of you Joe. Don't give all your seeds away. For a memory is valuable, and can be fleeting. We've just got to fight, for the memory to live on. As value in life resides, I hope joy resides in you my friend! Don't forget, but dwell on the parts that mean the most.

God bless you JOE! may you be filled with peace tonight!!

btw.. what on earth is a sase, or sasbe? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear of your loss,may all your thoughts be of the good time she was here. Please pm your address and I will plant them in the Hawaiian sun for her.

Beautifull gesture of spreading the pepper she loved the most, ajijoe. I would be a honor to grow some plants. Could you put a few aside for when you send me my order later this month?

Beautifull gesture of spreading the pepper she loved the most, ajijoe. I would be a honor to grow some plants. Could you put a few aside for when you send me my order later this month?
YES MEAT
i can please remind me so i do not forget to put them in your order

thank you so so much for you kindness your friend Joe

Dear Joe. I just wanted to say sorry to hear about your loss. I Wish the very best for you as the days of life continue. I would like to say that as we all know, life is hard. But throughout our time hear, we all have meaning. Much value and meaning, and in the time after the end, we are not forgotten. Nor our worth. So I ask of you Joe. Don't give all your seeds away. For a memory is valuable, and can be fleeting. We've just got to fight, for the memory to live on. As value in life resides, I hope joy resides in you my friend! Don't forget, but dwell on the parts that mean the most.

God bless you JOE! may you be filled with peace tonight!!

btw.. what on earth is a sase, or sasbe? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
thanks so much

but i dont look at it as just giving them away and neither would have Amanda looked at it this way
generosity and in essence love is something that she and i both shared and she would want me to do this, she was a giver also
it is better to give than to receive

thanks your friend Joe

SASBE : Self Adressed Stamped Bubble enveloppe
SASE : Self Adressed Stamped Envelope.
yes but your in Canada they dont work unless you can send me AMERICAN POSTAGE
with the one i send back to you, i would be honored to send you some if you can manage this

thanks your friend Joe

Joe that's a nice offer which you are providing. How are the Zavory plants producing? Are they similar to the Suave Red?

Joe that's a nice offer which you are providing. How are the Zavory plants producing? Are they similar to the Suave Red?
thank you so much, i wanted to do something to honor her at the 6 month mark so i decided to give away her favorite

they are crazy producer!!

they are actually milder than suave red from what i gather, never had a suave red though

they could be categorized as a "SEASONING PEPPER" in the same category as YELLOW TRINIDAD PERFUME,GRENADA,RED, YELLOW,YELLOW PUMPKIN and SWEET HABANERO

there tasty that's for sure, i can see why she loved them so much

i used to make jars of pickled Zavory for her with just a little vinegar,water,citric acid and sugar, she loved them that way and handed me back a few empty jars

if you want some just let me know thanks your friend Joe

still have lots to give away and i will throw them in your order free upon request

no purchase need however to receive these

if you want them let me know thanks your friend joe

hello all just wanted to let you know this offer is still good have lots to give away on this one

thanks your friend joe

Would love to try some!

(it's been a nutsoid year for me) could you pm me with address? --send standard mailer or bubble? (if I missed the info from jumping please let me know)

Hey Aji once again you are great .If you have a few to spare and 2gods has yet to get them i`ll send them on to him.Merry x-mas to you and if you still need i`ll pm my addy to you. take care Rich

Back