chinense Fresh Ghost Pepper Review-- Insane Heat!!

Hello Chileheads, so today I reviewed a fresh ghost pepper sent from a friend of mine. This ghost was insanely hot. I only ate half the pod but it still tore me up. Take a look at the video! Please like the video and subscribe to my channel! It will help me out. Thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjI1yWQF71k

Keep it up bud your tolorance is gettin a little better.

I made a salsa today to eat with some chips and put in four jalepenos for taste, six serannos, eight small dried habeneros, and 1/4 teaspoon maruga powder, and a table spoon of prik kee nu powder. Yum!!

Bet your hands are burning as bad as your mouth! Scott from Lucky Dog is an awesome guy and and even awesomer (if thats a word) sauce maker. Keep the reviews coming, and if you need some pods later on to review send me a pm!
I love watching people put themselves in pain!

Hurt So Bad
 ​
Hurt so bad
Come on, chile, make it hurt so bad
Sometimes half a pod burns more than a tad
You make it hurt so bad

Jamison said:
Bet your hands are burning as bad as your mouth! Scott from Lucky Dog is an awesome guy and and even awesomer (if thats a word) sauce maker. Keep the reviews coming, and if you need some pods later on to review send me a pm!
Sounds great! Thanks for watching! 
swellcat said:

Hurt So Bad
 ​
Hurt so bad
Come on, chile, make it hurt so bad
Sometimes half a pod burns more than a tad
You make it hurt so bad

Lol. John Mellencamp would be proud 

Jamison said:
and if you need some pods later on to review send me a pm!

Likewise! I will have several varieties of super hots later this fall and I'd love to watch you suffer. Haha!

We watched your Capri-Sun challenge the other day and my wife wants to challenge you after our daughter is born (there is absolutely no room left in her belly at the moment!).

TrueNorthReptiles said:

Likewise! I will have several varieties of super hots later this fall and I'd love to watch you suffer. Haha!

We watched your Capri-Sun challenge the other day and my wife wants to challenge you after our daughter is born (there is absolutely no room left in her belly at the moment!).
I'll totally send you a message when your superhots are ready. And thanks for watching my challenge video! 

Back