for-sale Fresh Pods for sale

I am selling a mixed box of pods in a small flat rate box. Pods were picked today and will be shipped tomorrow morning. Price is $25 shipped. I tried to pick them a little early so they wouldnt go bad in shipping. I know the summer heat can get pretty harsh some times.

First box has some Yellow Scorpion cardi's, red Bhut, Giant White Hab/red Bhut cross, Faria Scotch Bonnett, and Trinidad Scorpion chocolate.
PICT0831.jpg

Second box has red Fatalii's, Savannah 7 Pod Round and Savannah 7 Pod Long, Yellow Scorpion SR's, red Scotch Bonnett, and Golden Cayenne's.
PICT0830.jpg

I had some of Hot Poopers pods last year.

He is good grower with quality peppers.....good luck on your sale Sean.

Thanks ya'll! Unfortunately, it doesnt look like anyone is interested. It sucks because I could have sworn they would sell. People have been selling boxes left and right, with less of a variety. Oh well, I guess I'll just throw them in the dehydrator.

i think ppl are interested but the price might not be right for the quantity of each. instead of having 1 or 2 of each, maybe have 10 or 12 of only 2 varieties

Just a little help, not enough quantity for $25. $2.77 to $3.57 per pepper, no one will ever buy them at that price.

I was just trying to provide a better selection that just 20-30 peppers of one kind.
Ok, I will add an additional 3 Yellow Scorpion SR's, 2 more Golden Cayenne's, and 2 more Red Fatalii's. I seriously dont know if I can get all of those in a small flat rate box. It's hard to picture some of these pods, I understand, but that Chocolate Scorpion is a big dang pepper! Im not going to offer more because I honestly dont think they will all fit.
(Also, no one has to sign a contract if you buy these. I personally dont mind what you do with the peppers OR seeds)

Back