• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fresh Super HOT pods ......

:mouthonfire: hello PepperLovers .... as you all know season is about over here in USA.... we have saved enough seeds to last us till next year and still have very few fresh super hots... for sale this flat rate box containes about 15+ pods of Bhut Jolokia Red, Assam Bhut jolokia indian carbon, chocolate Bhut jolokia, Bih Jolokia,large yellow 7pod, habanero red savina, not red yet ... we also have Habanero Tree pods. if you never tried it this is your chance,.... we can inculde green of any of the mentioned peppers for green salsa, fresh cooking or pickling.... so you have wide ragne of options on what to inulde and how ripe you want your pods.....

so if you want some fresh extream heat and flavour this is the time... first come first seved....

send me PM with ur choice address each box cost $20 inculde shipping and handling....

hpim2618.jpg

hpim2620.jpg

I have not tried any of these except for those delicious Chocolate Bhuts. I think I am sensing another round of video reviews in my future

Judy…. I sent you a PM last night hope, I make the cut.

Wow Judy.... I am speechless! That is an amazing box you sent me. Pretty much one of everything on the planet that I have not tried yet. I think when I am done with it, I will feel obligated to commission a statue to be made in your honor. I am thinking it needs to be sculpted out of sold gold and plated with platinum for lasting beauty. It will resemble an ancient Monument to Atlas but instead it will be you holding a giant chile pod above your head. I am thinking the pod should be encrusted with rubies to symbolize the beauty and supremacy you hold over the growing of peppers. Would you prefer it to be a Bhut Jolokia or a Butch T? I am beginning a series of meditations to prepare for a marathon chile tasting this weekend. Thanks again Judy, you have earned another loyal customer. You will be my first stop for anything I need.

Beaglestorm

Back